FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to invert a sound on Soundbooth CS5

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adriano Moraes
How to invert a sound on Soundbooth CS5
on Jul 12, 2010 at 5:05:44 pm

Hi there. I´m trying to invert* a simple LOOP on Adobe Soundbooth CS5 and can´t find a way to do that.

I´ve searched the forum here for: REVERSE and INVERT and hit nothing on the matter.

Also searching around the internet and the Adobe Forum I could only find info about how to do it in Audiction (effect>reverse - a simple effect that does not seem to be on Soundbooth).

Is there a way to do that on SB CS5 or the best thing I can do is pop premiere up and do it there? I´m actually going for the premiere solution for now but I would love to have a way to do that on SB. I really like the Adobe Packages and having to go back to Cubase would be bad for me. Also haveing to lauch Premiere and do that all the time would kill a lot of the tweaking power.

I also read in some places that this is really not possible so I just want to make sure and if that´s the case see if someone can share a personal trick to do it.

I´m really sorry about the lack of pro terminology but I´m a Video Professional....a video guy that sometimes has to do some stuff on his own regarding sound and just moved from Cubase to Soundbooth.

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers.

*I´ve seen in lots of places where this question was asked people answering with something like: What do you mean by reverse? Play it backwards? Make the channel go from left to right or vice-versa? so I´ll explain right here: I want the loop to play backwards.

Sorry if I was dumb enough not to see a post on my problem. I´ll keep looking for a while anyway.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]