FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audition 3

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lee Jones
Audition 3
on Apr 22, 2010 at 1:59:36 am

Hi Everybody,
I had Audition 1.5, now I have 3.0. I should have stuck with 1.5. First, the factory presets for the reverbs sound horrid. I didn't have to do any tweaking to get good reverb sounds with 1.5. Being that I don't know what all the parameters do for the reverbs, I've been sitting here for 2 hours trying to get a good reverb sound for the drums. Everything I do makes the snare sound like a big mess. Also, for the acoustic rhythm guitars, the reverbs I've tried move the guitars way in the back. Also also, I get a tiny delay when monitoring what I'm playing. Also also also, sometimes when I'm playing back, listening to 3 or 4 tracks or more, the files get all jumbled up. Using the same computer, same interface, same everything, but Audition 3.0 instead of 1.5. If there is something I'm doing wrong to cause any of this stuff, I sure would like to know what it is. Thing is, I never had any of these problems with 1.5. Getting ready to trash 3.0 and go back to 1.5.

Return to posts index

Lee Jones
Re: Audition 3
on Apr 22, 2010 at 6:10:19 pm

What a joke, this 3.0. Now I cannot even monitor my inputs - sometimes the meters work, other times not. And that delay, or latency, or whatever it is, is maddening. Definitely going back to 1.5.

Return to posts index

Lee Jones
on Apr 22, 2010 at 6:13:43 pm

Headphone signal is weaker with 3.0. Sheesh.

Return to posts index

Robert Maier
on May 9, 2010 at 3:14:51 pm

Audition pre-sets are pretty lame, but if you learn to control all the adjustments, you can get good results... just takes time, and delicate adjustment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]