FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Audition 3 Creating CD Separate Tracks

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lenny BernsteinAdobe Audition 3 Creating CD Separate Tracks
by on Mar 27, 2010 at 8:31:24 pm

Hello,

So I've got this track in multitrack mode - I added markers/tracks (I can see all the marker notations) but for the life of me I cannot get these tracks into CD writing mode as single tracks.

When in edit mode, the markers dont look like they do in this Adobe example: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Audition/3.0/help.html?content=WS58a04a822e3e50...

I've tried alot..

File -> Export -> To CD (as separate tracks)

In CD View, choose Insert > File/Marker List. Select the file or track marker you want to insert.

Not works.. Also the Adobe help page states "CD View
Inserts the mix down file into the current CD list, or creates a new CD list if one does not already exist. If the session contains track marker ranges, the ranges are automatically inserted as separate CD tracks."

But this doesnt seem to be happening..

Any ideas where I'm going wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

-Lenny

Return to posts index

Lenny BernsteinRe: Adobe Audition 3 Creating CD Separate Tracks
by on Mar 31, 2010 at 2:12:32 pm

Bump - Anyone?

Return to posts index

Ian WarnerRe: Adobe Audition 3 Creating CD Separate Tracks
by on Jul 14, 2010 at 8:26:19 pm

Hey! I'm having the same issue. I'm making a mix tape with a number of files, and I set the markers up and etc etc, same problem as you. Although if you create a Mixdown (right click > mixdown to new file > stereo) then you can put it in the edit section and do it from there. But the problem there is that it's now all permanent, and you can't see where the tracks end and start (an issue sometimes).

So,, I'd like help too!

But hopefully I've been able to help you at least a little bit :)

Return to posts index

John MitchellRe: Adobe Audition 3 Creating CD Separate Tracks
by on Aug 8, 2010 at 7:05:06 pm

When you export your session file, make sure it is saved as a .wav file - then a dialog box will appear which allows you to ensure your markers do appear as track markers in the CD view..

hope this helps

john

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]