FORUMS: list search recent posts

Small problems with audition

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
marco paffiSmall problems with audition
by on Sep 5, 2009 at 12:23:23 pm

Hello world
I have some problem when with Adobe Audition:
1) because while I have a current recording in Audition when I click, Type to lower even a simple window, Recording stops as if the tow Io??
2) I usually do live recording with an RCA cable from the mixer nel'ingresso tape out of my pc to the mic....The result is good but there is a very annoying background noise is quite evident and do not know how to remove and what depends. I know help??
3) before formatting the PC when it registered that I was registrndo audition the track was played in real time (with a small time delay due to the sound card "series"), Reinstalling after formatting and now I can not get to play the recorded track in real time, But I interromepere registration is play it again, How can I do to feel in real time what the Register????
Thanks to all

Return to posts index

Scott SmitelliRe: Small problems with audition
by on Sep 22, 2009 at 5:38:22 am

Hi Marco:

I'm having a little bit of difficulty understanding your English, but it seems that at least part of your problem might be coming from your ASIO driver settings. If Audition stops playback or recording whenever you switch to another running application, you can change that behavior.

Go to Edit > Audio Hardware Setup and select the tab that corresponds to the mode you're interested in (Edit, Multitrack or Surround). There's a setting for "Release ASIO driver in background" that, when checked, makes Audition stop playing or recording and "release" the sound hardware whenever the program loses focus.

That might help you out.

Return to posts index

marco paffiRe: Small problems with audition
by on Sep 22, 2009 at 11:25:42 pm

than you so much ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]