What about Adobe audition 3.5?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
raja malik
What about Adobe audition 3.5?
on May 18, 2009 at 7:43:29 am

what happened to audition?
is it discontinued product now?
why there is no further release like adobe audition 3.5 or 4.0?

Return to posts index

Daniel LaMount
Re: What about Adobe audition 3.5?
on May 18, 2009 at 10:15:39 pm

It's a crap app - what did you expect!

Return to posts index

Emmett Andrews
on May 19, 2009 at 2:23:34 am

A) No. It's not discontinued.

B) Audition development alternates with the CS programs. When they're coming out, Audition is not.

C) Why would you say it's a 'crap app'? There is no basis for that statement. If you can provide any reason you think that, other than you lack the skills to properly operate the software, please share. Feel free to make comparisons to other DAWs, as I'm certified by Digidesign and I work very closely with MOTU, Ableton, Steinberg, Roland/Cakwalk and Sony. So I will gladly and fairly investigate any claim you make and, if valid, I'll present it to Adobe.

Emmett

Return to posts index

Daniel LaMount
on May 19, 2009 at 12:31:45 pm

Ok, so Audition is not a "crap app" (not completely anyway)! But spare me the "lack of operating it poperly" crap! I was using this app when your mama was in dipers! Adobe simple refuses to acknowledge a flaw as soon there is one - and we're not talking simple crashdows! We're talking messing up hardware - just read threads! Further, I can only establish the fact that since Adobe incorporated the technology from Syntrillium it's been a mess! One could perhaps say "twice the pride - double the fall" I guess! And don't you even dare make comparisons with Cubase! It's simply rediculous!

Return to posts index

Emmett Andrews
on May 19, 2009 at 10:30:32 pm

Cubase? Ha! I use Nuendo for a lot of things (the bigger, stronger brother to Cubase) and I caqan safely say that, for dealing purely with Audition, Audition blows the doors off both Cubase 5 and Nuendo 4. Now, of course Cubase wins for sequencing and anyone who would choose Audition for sequncing needs their head examined. But for purely audio, Audition wins. You still haven't given me any specific flaws...You just tell me to look at the threads, which are mostly user error or driver incompatibility, neither of which is the fault of Adobe. So I'm still waiting to hear about these 'flaws'.

Emmett

Return to posts index

Emmett Andrews
on May 20, 2009 at 11:20:38 am

That should have read 'dealing purely with AUDIO'. Because Audition is designed for audio and everything else is basically just added bells and whistles.

Return to posts index

Mohsen Keyvanfar
on Sep 2, 2009 at 10:12:29 pm

We Are Waiting Next Version Adobe Audition . Please Promise Us Adobe Audition Will Be Not Gone. Is A.A continued Or No.?
I Hope This Software. Adobe Audition Is Best Editing Audio Software For Video Like Record & Editing Music And Designing Sound Effect. I Test More Software ( Nuendo&Cubase , Cackewake , Acid Pro , Pyramix , ....)Thereby I Say Adobe Audition Is Best.

Return to posts index

James Young
on Apr 17, 2010 at 2:20:56 am

I would like an answer to this question as well.

In this forum somebody complains that Audtion has not worked right since Cool Edit Pro was added in.

Wrong...

Audition was built on Cool Edit Pro. The first version of Audition was Cool Edit Pro with a new splash screen.

Audition was a good product, but they have not kept up with it. Two versions of CS suites and NO new Audition. NO product that comes close.

IF Adobe was going to trash Cool Edit Pro, they should have just left it alone. Adobe pulled a Sony (who bought ACID) and good products suffered. At least Roland bought Cakewalk and there is a product out there that is supporting their product.

Makes me happy Flash isn't supported in new apple products... how's it feel flash?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]