FORUMS: list search recent posts

Soundbooth for a short film

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Keith Bradley
Soundbooth for a short film
on May 4, 2009 at 7:51:58 pm

Hi;
I'm editing an 18 minute film in Avid with approx 6 tracks of audio.
I was considering using SB (my only audio program) to do the sound edit/mix. Just wondering if anyone has done something similar and what your experiences were. For example, is SB best suited for small stuff like clip repair versus a full-on multitrack.
Thanks
Keith Bradley
CBC Halifax
Post Production Editor

Return to posts index

Derrick van Niekerk
Re: Soundbooth for a short film
on May 5, 2009 at 3:22:34 pm

Hi there,

soundbooth CS4 added the whole multitrack enviroment. It works really well with Premiere CS4, but it's gonna be more work with Avid.

It also has a descent tool set. It's not audition, but it will handle most situations. (meaning if your audio does not have major issues, you'll be fine).

- Derrick

Return to posts index

Keith Bradley
on May 5, 2009 at 4:57:32 pm

I really like Soundbooth, just did a commercial with it and the effects are great but I guess what I should be using is Pro Tools with Avid. Still, that noise remover is gonna come in real handy.
Thanks,
Keith

Return to posts index

Joel Evans
on Jul 14, 2012 at 12:01:59 am

Obviously I am a newbie, I realize this is an older thread. I have just downloaded audition cs6 and decided i needed to read all I can before I start experiementing with the program.

I read in the prior thread about shooting a commericial, my "dumb question" is do you use one microphone or is there a way to use multi microphones on multi tracks.

Sorry for the dumb question.
Thank you in advance for any help given.

Fhank
Thank you for taking the time to post.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]