FORUMS: list search recent posts

Group Normalise problem- Audition 3.0

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Graeme Hague
Group Normalise problem- Audition 3.0
on Apr 6, 2009 at 1:23:58 pm

Hi everyone- a bit of weirdness which might be my fault... or not. I've been playing with the Group Normalise function and it might solve my problem (creating a consistent volume with backing tracks I've recorded over many years and systems). I tried it once- interesting results. Tweaked the parameters and suddenly it won't process the multiple files I have selected... it just processes the one (seems the be the last alphabetically in the list). After restarting Auditiona few times and trying to avoid or recreate the problem I actually had it NOT processing any of the selected files! The catalyst seems to be tweaking the maximum Db level- once I tried that, things went wrong. But now I can't even "start all over again" to try and recreate the issue, because it's not processing anything.
Any ideas?
Audition 3.0, SP3 Win XP. E6600 CPU 3Gb Ram. ASIO4ALL driver with on-board sound(temporary driver until I get a new firewire card with a TI chip for my MAudio FW410)

Cheers!

Graeme Hague
Author/Composer
Freelance Audio Engineer

Return to posts index

arumugam palanivel
Re: Group Normalise problem- Audition 3.0
on Apr 3, 2011 at 12:32:41 pm

In Adobe Audition3 I loaded 50 mp3 songs & try to normalise sound level.I found the Group normalise option was not high lighted in the drop down list under "Edit". So I could not able to normalise the 50 songs. pl help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]