FORUMS: list search recent posts

Midi Triggering in Adobe Audition 3

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George Vasilev
Midi Triggering in Adobe Audition 3
on Dec 3, 2008 at 12:36:55 pm

Hello guys, hope someone can help me ! I would like to trigger different tracks in Multitrack session in AA3 via USB controller (CME UF 50). How far can i get dealing with the MIDI options of AA3? Thanks in advance!

Enter Planet Earth

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Kenny Lopez
Re: Midi Triggering in Adobe Audition 3
on Dec 22, 2008 at 4:37:26 pm

Not very far, unfortunately. There are two ways around this. You could either purchase a Mackie Control Universal, which, if you had the money for it, would be an excellent idea, or you could download a Mackie Control Universal Emulator which basically mimics everything the MCU does with your MIDI controller. You will also need to run MIDI Yoke, which is basically a virtual MIDI cable. It takes a while to configure, but it's well worth it. I'm using a Korg nanoKontrol as my mixer...it cost me $50.00 and it works rather well. I hope that in the future we'll be able to assign MIDI in AA just like in FL Studio. It would be so much easier that way.

Return to posts index

George Vasilev
on Dec 30, 2008 at 10:38:09 am

Thank you Kenny!And Happy New Year!

Enter Planet Earth

Return to posts index

Alex Andrew De Borja
on Mar 16, 2013 at 6:06:19 pm

Hi, can you guide me on how you connect you KorgNanoKontrol to AA3? please I just really need to know how to use it because I have one and I can't use it with AA3 please here's my E-mail Drew10_2004@yahoo.com please and thank you!!!

Return to posts index

Alex Andrew De Borja
on Mar 16, 2013 at 6:17:59 pm

Hi, can you guide me on how you connect you KorgNanoKontrol to AA3? please I just really need to know how to use it because I have one and I can't use it with AA3 please

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]