FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audition records metronome.

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jesse Smith
Audition records metronome.
on Jul 26, 2008 at 1:31:47 pm

Whenever I record something, Audition records the metronome. I have tried several other recording softwares and this always happens. I am using headphones

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jesse

Return to posts index

Elizabeth Wechsler
Re: Audition records metronome.
on Aug 8, 2008 at 5:41:15 am

I, too, am having this problem. I'm using Audition 1.5 and recording and playing back through a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS. What seems to be happening is Audition is recording on 'What U Hear' mode rather than just the signal from Line-in 2 (which is what I want to record). Normally some Soundblaster software lets you select which input you want to record from (or the all-inclusive 'What U Hear'), but for some reason that software doesn't seem to exist on my computer anymore, and it looks like Creative Labs has discontinued support for the Audigy 2 ZS. ... Uh... help!
Thanks.

Return to posts index

Steven Talley
on Oct 11, 2008 at 9:20:02 pm

Liz, drivers and programs are available for Audigy and all other Creative products at

http://support.creative.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?catID=1&subCatID=2...

See if this link works, if not try this link and select "click here" at the bottom of the page.
http://support.creative.com/Products/Products.aspx?catid=1&catName=Sound+Bl...

PS
If you are running your sound card using MS version audio drivers, the windows audio mixer should let you select the input of your choice.

Return to posts index

Justin Ballard
on Aug 6, 2009 at 6:54:31 pm

I am having this problem too. Audition records the metronome (or any other tracks I'm listening to) onto the new track. Please help! I can't find a solution to this problem anywhere.

Thanks!

-Justin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]