FORUMS: list search recent posts

track times change in CD list

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Malof
track times change in CD list
on May 20, 2008 at 10:56:44 pm

I'm knocking my head against the wall trying to figure out what's going wrong. I've inserted track range markers into my WAV file (in edit view), with the first of 20 tracks starting at 00:00. When I go to the CD view the WAV file shows up on the left, but when I drag it into the CD list area, the first track starts at 2:00 (two seconds in) -- and the rest of the tracks are all offset by two seconds. Going back to the edit screen I see the markers are still where I left them. I've played with various settings, and I've unchecked the 2:00 delay option between tracks. I'm especially confused because the last time I went through this it went off without a hitch. That time the WAV file on the left side of the CD screen was expandable into its separate tracks. This time, it's just a single file (but the separate tracks are recognized when I drag it to the right). Any help out there for me?

Return to posts index

Peter Malof
Re: track times change in CD list
on May 21, 2008 at 1:30:09 am

Update... I tried burning a disk, even though every track in the CD list was off by two seconds. The disk plays fine. So I don't know if I've got a bug, or if I just don't understand something about why the track list is offset. FYI, I tried renaming files, rebooting, every setting I could think of, adding several seconds of leader time at the start of the WAV file -- but still the CD track list stubbornly shows the first track starting 2 seconds in.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]