FORUMS: list search recent posts

NEWB QUESTION revision

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Grimes
NEWB QUESTION revision
on Apr 10, 2008 at 7:51:15 pm

I should have stated a little more clearly, the audio from track 1 is recording onto track 2, along with what i'm playing.

Return to posts index

Dana L. Butler
Re: NEWB QUESTION revision
on May 20, 2008 at 4:13:00 pm

Hey John...From one newb to another...If you ever figure this out, let me know the answer. It's no problem using Audacity (free yes, but not as clean a recording, or as good a program), but I can't make it work in Audition....and I haven't heard anything from anyone on Cow yet.

Return to posts index

Tommy McNally
on Jun 16, 2008 at 9:12:50 am

I had the same problem using Audition a few years ago and I know there's a fairly easy remedy but I'm sitting in work right now and can't remember what the hell it was!! LOL I'll try to repost later tonight and hopefully help you out so don't give up too soon....lol

Hype Napungra

Return to posts index

Dana L. Butler
on Jun 16, 2008 at 2:58:23 pm

Thanks Tommy. I did get it working. I tried every configuration possible, and only after rebooting with the keyboard plugged in, did it finally work. Now it works all the time. Probably a Windows issue recognizing the input.

Return to posts index

John Grimes
on Jun 19, 2008 at 12:15:05 am

I figured out what the problem was. I'm using my onboard sound which has a stereo mix setting (until i get the card i want). With the stereo mix enabled, the program dupes any previously recorded tracks, at a lower volume. I disabled it, and Viola!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]