Hi there, I desperately need some help here or a point to the right direction!!
I ‘m not sure if what I want to do is doable, but it needs to be done!
I need to be able to automatically produce an audio file, something like a news bulletin. What I need to do is combine (Bounce/Mix Down), a certain music MP3 file which will be the background music of the News bulletin, with 7-8 MP3 segments which will be spoken audio.
Is there anyway to do that automatically via a script or any other way?
Steps needed : (the way I imagine it)
1) Load MP3 Music File (say 2 minutes long)
2) Load 7 MP3 News Segment Files (say 90 seconds long altogether of various lengths each)
3) Evenly space the News Segment Files within the MP3 Music File
4) Mix Down / Bounce all of them
5) Save Bounced Mix to a specific MP3 filename, with specific output settings ie. 128/44/stereo
It would be even better (much much better) if all that can happen from command line!
I don’t care which software to use, I’m totally open to suggestions!