FORUMS: list search recent posts

preset directory

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hunterchristy
preset directory
on Sep 9, 2007 at 10:11:23 pm

where are effects presets saved on your machine?

i am switching computers, and really need some ftt filter presets to take with me, but i can't find them.

any thoughts?

THE BiG HONKIN'
"The Defenders Of Stan"-lots of after effects

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: preset directory
on Sep 9, 2007 at 10:48:24 pm

For Pre Pro go to C > PROGRAM FILES > ADOBE > PRE PRO > PLUG-INS > en-US > VST FLITERS

For Audition C > PROGRAM FILES > ADOBE > AUDITION > VST FLITERS

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Sep 9, 2007 at 10:49:06 pm

For Pre Pro go to C > PROGRAM FILES > ADOBE > PRE PRO > PLUG-INS > en-US > VST FLITERS

For Audition C > PROGRAM FILES > ADOBE > AUDITION > VST FLITERS

Return to posts index

hunterchristy
on Sep 10, 2007 at 12:06:23 am

ok. as weird as this sounds. i don't actually have that. i cannot find it

THE BiG HONKIN'

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Sep 10, 2007 at 10:20:16 am

Now I am at a loss, OK try this open up on the edit side and go to EFFECTS and left click on ADD and REMOVE VST DIRECTORY ... This should give you the location of your VST filters ... I guess for me right now the bigger mystery is why don't you have those folders, they are part of the program unless someone has purposely deleted them ... Here is a sure fire way to find them if you can't find them as suggested ... Go the start menu and then search files and folders and do a search for *.fft .............. WILLIE

Return to posts index

hunterchristy
on Sep 10, 2007 at 5:43:40 pm

ok. doing a search for *.fft produced all the noise reduction samples and stuff, but i can't seem to locate the filter process effects. those are the ones i really need.

see thats the other problem. my stupid audition, every time i go into edit mode, has a runtime error and closes.

i never had these problems with cool edit pro.

THE BiG HONKIN'

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Sep 10, 2007 at 6:28:02 pm

Now we may be getting to the heart of your problem ... What version are you using? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall? I feel missing files is your problem and the reason you couldn't locate the folders I told you to find ... I would completely wipe the program and start from scratch ............... WILLIE

Return to posts index

hunterchristy
on Sep 10, 2007 at 7:24:27 pm

i am using cs2. i have done a a repair install, and an uninstall, reinstall.

it was really weird. it was working, then it suddenly stopped. out of nowhere. it says "Runtime Error! r6025-pure virtual function call"

i did a system restore...nothing. i just dont understand.

i am freaking out because i REALLY need one of the presests from the FFT filter (process) effect.

THE BiG HONKIN'

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Sep 10, 2007 at 9:00:45 pm

Do you have a copy of 1.5 ... 2.0 just sucks big rocks and I refuse to use it ... Mystery problems seem to follow 2.0, I know this doesn't help but you are not alone in this area ... What presets are you looking for, maybe I can help ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

Emmett
on Sep 10, 2007 at 9:21:45 pm

Audition presets are stored in the Audition.ini file. Make a copy of that file and drag and drop it on the Audition.exe file on the second machine. Your presers should be moved.

Emmett

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]