FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using audition with non adobe video editor

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TalbotGrad
Using audition with non adobe video editor
on Aug 30, 2007 at 7:21:23 pm

I use Audition with Sony Vegas.
Vegas on one computer Audition on a separate audio workstation.

I want to import the avi file from Vegas - work over the audio and save it back to Vegas with the least amount of manuevering.

Right now it seems to make a wav file copy.
How can I get the audio back into the AVI?

I 'd rather keep the AVI which is locked in time together than start separate video tracks.

Is that clear?

Thanks

Larry

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Using audition with non adobe video editor
on Aug 30, 2007 at 8:32:19 pm

Larry,

I use Pre Pro but I think you can use the same method I do as long as you can export just the audio out of vegas ... What I do is after I have edited the sequence I export "JUST THE AUDIO" this gives me a copy of the original ... Once I do all the corrections I just replace the orginal copy with the corrected one ... You can also import your avi file into Audition using the session side ... Just go to IMPORT > VIDEO audition will automatically seperate the audio from the video, when you are done with your edit just right click on the video file and export it, Audition will marry the audio back up with the video file ... I personally like doing it by the first method that way if I decide to change it in any way I can just pull the audio file back into Audition correct and save it and it saves the changes no matter what program I am using the audio file in ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]