FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tracks

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ae4life
Tracks
on May 12, 2007 at 1:41:17 am

you guys probably notice this. when you listen to a live cd many times the tracks flow right into the other seemlessly. but when you copy it (for your own purposes of course) there is always a slight skip. you know what im talking about. in audition how can we get rid of the skips, but keep the cd as many tracks. i was thinking about bringing in a few of my cds into my ipod, but want this same feature for my ipod. (if thats possible) the ipod is a PLUS, i just want to know the other question first. thanks

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Tracks
on May 12, 2007 at 12:49:25 pm

When you say skip, what do you mean? When you copy does the track skip and miss part of the next track? How are you doing the copying? The disk to disk method has it's problems ... I very rarely copy CD's but when I have this is what I do ... On the EDIT side I go to FILE > OPEN then go to the CD choose a track then do a SAVE AS and save the track to a folder on my computer ... Once I have saved all the tunes I use my write program, (I use ROXIO) and write a music CD ... Personally I don't like the write program in Audition ... I hope this helps ........... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]