FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dulplicating left channel to right channel--how?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alkayeDulplicating left channel to right channel--how?
by on Apr 8, 2007 at 5:01:32 am

I have Cool edit pro 2-(I know..its now Audition)..but hopefully someone can help me..

I have a sound track on the left channel which I need to put on the right channel as well. (right channel is currently silent)

How do I do this? Its got to be very easy, yet I dont seem to find a simple function to do this..and copy/paste only puts it on the same channel.

Please advise.

Thank you

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Dulplicating left channel to right channel--how?
by on Apr 8, 2007 at 12:18:53 pm

Very simple, first take your exsisting file and place it on track one of the session side ... Next right click on track two and do a mixdown of track one now take the mixdown into the edit side go to EFFECTS > AMPLITUDE > CHANNEL MIXER > SWAP CHANNELS ... Once you have done this bring in back into the session side and do a mixdown of both tracks ... If you go to the channel mixer again go to WIDE STEREO FIELD and experiment to get more of a stereo feel to your clip ..... WILLIE

Return to posts index

EmmettRe: Dulplicating left channel to right channel--how?
by on Apr 10, 2007 at 4:53:55 am

Amplitude > Channel Mixer > "Both Left" preset

Emmett

Return to posts index

Charlie BRe: Dulplicating left channel to right channel--how?
by on Apr 27, 2007 at 7:10:57 pm

Highlight the audio your want to copy to the slient channel. Be careful to only highlight one channel. It's easy to highlight the whole wave form. TO do this, as you are highlighting, slowing raise or lower the mouse cursor to the top or bottom (depending if you're on the top or bottom of the wave form) At some point, the other half of the wave form will go dim. Then copy the what you've highlighted. Then go the the other channel and mark where you want to insert the copied wave. Make sure you highlight only the silent channel. Then insert. You may have to do it a time or two to exactly match the right and left.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]