FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe CS3 Suites & Audition

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
maverick13Adobe CS3 Suites & Audition
by on Mar 27, 2007 at 8:48:26 am

OK... I know it's nearly 5 am and I should be in bed, but I just read Adobe's press releases regarding the gazillion variations of creative and production suites. Have I missed something or is Adobe no longer bundling Audition in the production version of suite. They still list the software on their site, just not in the suites it used to be in... unless it's in the gargantuan UberSuite!

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Adobe CS3 Suites & Audition
by on Mar 27, 2007 at 1:54:54 pm

From my understanding after talking with Adobe earlier this year they have created Soundbooth, a simpler watered down version of Audition for the suite ... They decided that Audition was just too much program for most video producers ... Audition 3.0 is in the works and from what I have been told they are working hard on cleaning it up so it is as reliable as 1.5 ... Here is a link to a series of post between myself and Adobe .......... WILLIE

http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/168/855947?

Return to posts index

maverick13Re: Adobe CS3 Suites & Audition
by on Mar 28, 2007 at 1:42:38 pm

Thanks for the info. I revisited the site and saw where they're making it a standalone app. I really like the changes to V2 and haven't experienced the issues you noted. Although I probably don't lean on it as hard as you do. It's mostly a post tool for me. I sweeten audio for video and lay it back in my Avid. I have noticed the unusual bug where it keeps requesting you save a session that already has a name. I look forwad to V3.

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Adobe CS3 Suites & Audition
by on Mar 28, 2007 at 1:46:21 pm

My uses are 90% video anymore but I am so glad that I learned audio before video ... It's a great program for either ... Looking forward to V3 myself ......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]