FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error message when opening specific session

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nabskaterError message when opening specific session
by on Feb 15, 2007 at 7:38:43 am

Hey, I'm using Adobe Audition 2.0 and everything is working fine for the most part, except one session file will not open. It gets an error (screenshot- http://www.tabularasamusic.org/images/audition1.jpg ) and then once i choose continue, it says its opening the session (screenshot- http://www.tabularasamusic.org/images/audition2.jpg ) but never makes any progress and the cancel button is greyed out, and the whole program basically freezes. I was about 95% done with a final mix of a song, so i would really like to get this back! Any help is appriciated, thanks!

PS, i tried un and re-installing it about 3 times, and i tried to restore my system to a few days ago when it worked, but none of those worked. And other session files still work fine and open normally, so I assume there's somthing wrong with that session file.

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Error message when opening specific session
by on Feb 15, 2007 at 11:32:40 am

A Didge player, cool ... Yes, it's your session file that has a problem and I see from one of your photo's that didge 9 is missing ... Try to locate didge 9 and get it into the session folder ... Have you ever tried adding Native American Flute to your recordings ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

diggumRe: Error message when opening specific session
by on Feb 22, 2007 at 5:49:24 pm

Hi,

Any chance you can forward the .SES file to sndbugs@adobe.com ? Don't worry about the WAV files, just the SES session file. You're getting a pretty specific error message, so we might be able to compare the session file against the code it's butting up against and determine what's going on.

Thanks!
Durin Gleaves
Adobe Audition

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]