FORUMS: list search recent posts

Insert Video Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MaldazaarInsert Video Problem
by on Feb 7, 2007 at 4:16:46 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm an Adobe Audition noob and I have a problem with inserting video into it. I change the view to Multitrack, then Insert / Video and choose my video. Then the inserting window appears, but after it finishes, Audition tells me it can't read that file format, the file does not contain video data or I don't have right codecs installed. The video file is AVI, works normally in all video players I have. Because of that I checked it by GSpot and installed new codec pack to be sure. Could any of you please help me? I have absolutely no idea why it doesn't work (audio inserted from video works without problem). Thx

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Insert Video Problem
by on Feb 7, 2007 at 5:21:02 pm

Which version of Audition are you using? I would try to unistall and then reinstall making sure that when the page comes up to select what file extensions you want Audition to use select all of them ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

MaldazaarRe: Insert Video Problem
by on Feb 7, 2007 at 7:19:02 pm

I am using Adobe Audition 2.0. On your advice I reinstalled it, but nothing changed, the video still doesn't want to load. The only option that appeared during installation was about file association.

Return to posts index

MaldazaarRe: Insert Video Problem
by on Feb 8, 2007 at 9:19:42 pm

Do you have any other suggestions what should I do please?

Return to posts index

diggumRe: Insert Video Problem
by on Feb 22, 2007 at 5:20:48 pm

Hi Maldazaar,

When you checked the video's header information in G-Spot, which codec did it say the video was compressed with? I'll try to find or create a similar file here and see if I can help find out what's going on.

You're probably aware of this already, but AVI is simply a container format for video files, and the individual audio and video streams within can be one of thousands of different codecs - not all of which Audition is able to support.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]