FORUMS: list search recent posts

mp3 to wav or is it necessary

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tonyman
mp3 to wav or is it necessary
on Jan 17, 2007 at 5:08:07 am

First let me say that I am new to this wonderful application. I will probably end up buying the Total Training Course - but I am only interested in sound effects and video clips. My purpose is to give my After Effects clips sound, for an animation I am working on. The MP3 format usually does not work for this, but I read that Audition converts MP3 into its own format. Does this mean that I can use sound effects that were originally MP3 in my Video clips inside Audition, if not, how do I use Audition to convert them to wav.

TONY T

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: mp3 to wav or is it necessary
on Jan 17, 2007 at 12:55:40 pm

Welcome to the wondeful world of audio where the real magic happens ... Yes, you can convert, simply take your MP3 file and open it on the EDIT side go to FILE > SAVE AS and choose PCM WAVE as your file extension ... You may have to change the sample rate as well from 441 to 48K this is done just as easily ... Go to the EDIT pull down tab and at the very bottom it will say CONVERT SAMPLE RATE open up the window and choose 48K and Audition will do the rest ... If you have any other questions just write and I will attempt to help ............. WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]