FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there a way to eliminate buzzing noise from the recording which is present on both channels

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
armogadan23
Is there a way to eliminate buzzing noise from the recording which is present on both channels
on Jan 14, 2007 at 10:03:38 pm

Hey, there. I recently recorded a wedding, where the MC's microphone had a few problems. In particular on a few occasions he positioned the microphone in way as to cause positive amplification of the signal. (Similar to what you hear if you bring the microphone very close to the speakers).

I have tried to use the usefull signal as noise sample and run Audion's noise removal to keep only noise, but it has not worked that well.

The other thing I have tried was to try and user Graphical Equalizer to try and decrease the volume of the frequency that the noise is running on. However, that altered the original sound to the point that it was no longer usable.

Any other suggestiong would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Is there a way to eliminate buzzing noise from the recording which is present on both channels
on Jan 14, 2007 at 10:06:41 pm

Feedback wipes out everything else but if you want to E-mail me about a minute I could see if there is any hope ... E-mail to loganonestudio@aol.com ........... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]