FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to Fix Audio drop outs in Adobe audition 1.5?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
RjbelenoHow to Fix Audio drop outs in Adobe audition 1.5?
by on Jan 8, 2007 at 5:12:48 pm

Hi there:

Can I please get some help on how to fix audio drop outs in Adobe Audition 1.5? The miniDV tape itself had dropouts/dropped frames so I need to fix or "fill in" these dropouts in Adobe audition.

The drop outs are single frames and are spread throughout the file. Probably caused by tape error.. When you listen to the audio.. it seems like the audio is stuttering a little bit. I just need to smoothen it out, or to fill in those drop outs..

BTW, the audio files are from a live performance of a band with vocals.

Please help.
Thanks.

Rafael

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: How to Fix Audio drop outs in Adobe audition 1.5?
by on Jan 8, 2007 at 5:29:45 pm

Rafael,

I need to know if the original tape has drop outs or did you get the drops when you captured it in your video program? Once I have this info I may be able to better help ......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

RjbelenoRe: How to Fix Audio drop outs in Adobe audition 1.5?
by on Jan 8, 2007 at 8:24:40 pm

Hi Willie:

Thanks for the reply..
The original tape has dropouts.. So I don't have any other option but to try and fix it in post.. The dropouts like what I've said are single frames.. which makes the clip sound like it's stuttering slightly..
I need to "fill in" these drop frames so as the clip would sound "more smooth" or something like that..

Rafael

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: How to Fix Audio drop outs in Adobe audition 1.5?
by on Jan 9, 2007 at 2:07:55 am

Rafael

Are you just trying to fix the audio or both? It would be best if you could you E-mail me a minute or so because without hearing it I can't really tell you what can or can't be done ... E-mail to loganonestudio@aol.com .............. WILLIE

Return to posts index

RjbelenoRe: How to Fix Audio drop outs in Adobe audition 1.5?
by on Jan 9, 2007 at 4:55:43 am

Just the audio.. I'll send you a minute of the file..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]