FORUMS: list search recent posts

5.1 automation help

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeffczyz
5.1 automation help
on Jan 6, 2007 at 7:14:59 pm

I've gone the the Audtion Docs and I must have missed it, but at pretty perplexed now.

I have my audio mix with my sounds effects for my video clip placed on my timeline in audition. I now want to automate the sound effect of a plane flying from the back of the room to the front. I can't seem to find a way to automate that panning with the surround encoder and then be able to play that back while watching my movie to sync it. It seems the surround encoder is only available by itself. Although the real main problem isI can't get the automation to stick. Can someone point me to a tutorial on this?

Thanks

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: 5.1 automation help
on Jan 6, 2007 at 8:00:24 pm

I don't work with 1.5 but here is how you get it to cross the speakers ... Bring the wave you want to cross into the edit side move the pointer to the top of the top wave (left)and click on it this will allow you to edit just this channel now go to EFFECT > AMPLITUDE > AMPLIFY/FADE > FADE OUT now repeat for the bottom or right track only this time do a FADE IN ... Your fades are defaults in your FAVORITES TAB as well just remember to select the the side of the wave that you want to fade ... Once you have it passing from left to right or visa versa you should be able to adjust it in surround sound ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

jeffczyz
on Jan 6, 2007 at 10:47:25 pm

I managed to figure out the 5.1 automation. Thanks for the post.

It seems (unless I'm missing it) that audition 2.0 doesn't give you the ability to watch the video and edit the surround 5.1 at the same time. It would be helpful in order to sync the audio with the action on video. Am I missing how to do this somewhere?

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Jan 6, 2007 at 11:17:24 pm

The only place you can see video is when you import it into a session but you won't be able to watch it and edit in 5.1 unless you boot your video through another source ...... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]