FORUMS: list search recent posts

newbie with an intermitent "pop" dropout problem in audition 2

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
screamingsilence
newbie with an intermitent "pop" dropout problem in audition 2
on Jan 5, 2007 at 6:05:55 am

just did a clean install of windows.... all my drivers are there..

intermitently i get a "pop drop" sound drops out for a second.. when i rewind to see if its actually there its not....

my processer is 3.2

my ram is 2 gb

i have at least two drives for this program to use as temp folders

it even happens when no other programs are on,

been workin with audition for 2 weeks problem did not seem to be there until recently.... i cant figure it out.....

it never happens when listening to winamp with the same music...

PLEASE HELP

please

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: newbie with an intermitent "pop" dropout problem in audition 2
on Jan 5, 2007 at 12:21:10 pm

There have been a lot of "Mystery Problems" associated with 2.0 ... In what view does this happen? Does it happen when you are recording, playback or both? If it is when you are recording what external gear do you have hooked up, mixer, mic's, or any instruments ... I will be better able to help if I have as much info as possible ... One other thing, do you have your temp drives set to "C" ... Like so many other programs you don't want your temp drives to be on the same drive as your program ....... WILLIE

Return to posts index

screamingsilence
on Jan 5, 2007 at 12:36:52 pm

im not recording .. no external equiptment beside a reciever attached by rca to stereo connector.... both my temp drive are not on the c .

one is another drive connected by sata 500 gb seagate... and the other usb 250 seagate.....

im am only trying to edit ... i am using it in edit mode....

the "pops" occur when just using the play back feature or while i am usinga real time feature like parabolic EQ.....

im confused

thanks for your response

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Jan 5, 2007 at 12:53:16 pm

I can understand where you are coming from ... I refuse to use 2.0 just because of issues like this ... What soundcard are you using? This is a longshot but there may be a conflex with it ... It is hard to troubleshoot a problem like this without being there ... You said you did an unistall/reinstall correct? My best guest and that is all it is, is that it's the software ... You don't have a copy of 1.5 do you? If not E-mail me at loganonestudio@aol.com and I can help you out ......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]