FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio image stutters across my monitor whne editing

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Johnny Mc
Audio image stutters across my monitor whne editing
on Jan 5, 2007 at 1:54:29 am

I am working with Audition 2.0, when I edit audio the image in the edit mode is very hesitant and jerky upon playback across my monitor. It does not stutter or hesitate when I am recording. I don't think my computer resources are the problem. I have a Pent-4, 3 gig processor, and a gig of RAM.

Is there a setting that I can change or adjust. BTW this did not happen with Audition 1.5.

Thanks,

Johnny Mc

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Audio image stutters across my monitor whne editing
on Jan 5, 2007 at 3:50:02 am

My best advice is to go back to using 1.5, 2.0 has issues that Adobe has yet to address and with the release of soundbooth I am not sure they are going to ... Sorry I wish I had a more possitive answer for you but I don't ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

Johnny Mc
on Jan 5, 2007 at 6:02:01 pm

Willie,

Thanks for you reply. There are things that I like about both. I really like the way 2.0 sounds with the new platform of using ASIO, I can tell a big difference as compared to 1.5. They are both easy to use, I do like some on the built in effects on 1.5 better, but I have just rebuilt thme in 2.0. So do you think they are going to scrap 2.0, I was under the impression that this was there new benchmark product for audio production, that the 1.5 was just the carry over version until they rolled out thier own version which was what 2.0 was built on. Kind of like the upgrade of Windows 95/98 to XP.

Thanks,

Johnny Mc

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Jan 5, 2007 at 3:52:05 am

My best advice is to go back to using 1.5, 2.0 has issues that Adobe has yet to address and with the release of soundbooth I am not sure they are going to ... Sorry I wish I had a more possitive answer for you but I don't ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

Johnny Mc
Willie thanks for your reply
on Jan 5, 2007 at 6:03:06 pm

Willie,

Thanks for you reply. There are things that I like about both. I really like the way 2.0 sounds with the new platform of using ASIO, I can tell a big difference as compared to 1.5. They are both easy to use, I do like some on the built in effects on 1.5 better, but I have just rebuilt thme in 2.0. So do you think they are going to scrap 2.0, I was under the impression that this was there new benchmark product for audio production, that the 1.5 was just the carry over version until they rolled out thier own version which was what 2.0 was built on. Kind of like the upgrade of Windows 95/98 to XP.

Thanks,

Johnny Mc

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]