FORUMS: list search recent posts

Selection tool problem

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
creative_maxSelection tool problem
by on Dec 11, 2006 at 8:08:59 pm

Hi,

Since I've upgraded to Adobe Audition 2.0, when I select any data in an audio file (let's call it...audio 1) and switch to an other audio file open (audio 2) this last audio file takes the data selected in the audio 1 file and select it in the audio 2 file.

So, I'd like to know how can I resolve this problem so when I make a data selection and change audio file the selections for both audio files are treated separately.

Any ideas ?
Thanks !!

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Selection tool problem
by on Dec 11, 2006 at 8:53:37 pm

Personally, I think your problrm is 2.0 ... As it stands right now I won't use it, my suggestion is go back to 1.5 I think your problems will be solved ... When you have the cursor problem how many tracks do you have up and do you have channel mixers on these tracks ............ WILLIE

Return to posts index

creative_maxRe: Selection tool problem
by on Dec 11, 2006 at 9:01:28 pm

When I have the cursor problem I only have 1 track and no channel mixers. I'm working in edit mode and most of the time only 2 files open at the same time. My co-worker also run Audition 2.0 and don't have those bug I have...

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Selection tool problem
by on Dec 12, 2006 at 1:15:12 am

I still say it's 2.0 ... I would try to do a complete unistall and then reinstall ... Did you have any problems with 1.5? I have seen so many starnge things happen with 2.0 ... Some people swear by it and others have nothing but problems ... I have never seen your problem on the edit side ... I never store my wave files on the same drive as the program ... I also never use my C drive as a temp drive for Audition ... Adobe programs for some reason don't like the scratch disk and the program to be on the same drive ... I wish I had a better answer for you but I am at a loss here, sorry ...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]