FORUMS: list search recent posts

hardware mixer options for Audition

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Chenier
hardware mixer options for Audition
on Nov 24, 2006 at 4:38:40 pm

Sorry if this has been answered before. I did some searches and couldn't find anything specific.

I'm new to Audition and wanted to add a firewire or hardware mixer to my setup. I've seen some posts regardin the Behringer BCF and wondered how useful it was. I've also looked at the Alesis Multitrax mixers, but didn't know if they worked with Audition. I'm not looking for automation, just the ability to have a physical mixer that will adjust the graphic mixer in audition.

A) is this possible?
B) if yes, what are some good mixers?
C) what are some low-price mixers

Thanks,

Justin
http://www.beyondtimemedia.com

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: hardware mixer options for Audition
on Nov 24, 2006 at 5:22:51 pm

You may have to use the "REWIRE" feature which you can find on the device order page I believe ... You are doing the right thing by wanting to use an external mixer ... As far what equipment I would shop and read anything that is posted by consumers ... I have a friend who uses a Presonus Firepod and swears by it ... I personally use a layla 24 with an Allan & Heath studio mixing board ... If you want an outborad mixing board there isn't much out there that isn't a "live Board" VS a "Studio Board" but depending on your use a virtual board will do just fine ... I hope this helps ............. WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]