FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch Normalizing AVI Files

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Macohead
Batch Normalizing AVI Files
on Oct 18, 2006 at 1:51:01 pm

Hello,

I have a library of over 800 music videos that I have ripped from their DVDS and have added them to play in a "Digital Media Player", the problem is that the volume of certain tracks is either really high or really low, I need them to play at a somewhat consistent volume..
I have Adobe Audition 2.0, and I was told that I could batch normalize all of my AVI audio without changing the quality of the video... I've been trying to figure out how to do this with no luck, can anyone please offer some advice?

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Macohead
Re: Batch Normalizing AVI Files
on Oct 18, 2006 at 3:11:16 pm

Hello Again,

Just to be clear and update my progress, I've managed to import a folder of AVI's into audition and have ran the "Group Waveform Normalize" on all of the audio.... Now I have a listing of all of the video files separate from their normalized audio files... how can I export all of the Video files with their updated audio in a batch?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Oct 18, 2006 at 3:26:49 pm

Right click on the video and it should give you an option of exporting and saving with the corrected audio, You will most likly have to do one at a time ....... WILLIE

Return to posts index

Macohead
on Oct 18, 2006 at 3:34:29 pm

Thanks for the reply, Where should I right-click on the video file to get that export option? I've tried R-Clicking on the video in the multitrack and files section but I don't see an export option...

Does anyone know of a batch way to do this? 800+ files will take a loooooong time!

Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]