FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best way to record

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
UCProductionsBest way to record
by on Sep 15, 2006 at 5:04:00 am

I have to admit, I am not the best with audio, but this current project that I am working on needs me to be. I am filming a Corporate video and have a green screen set up on site in a large warehouse, I am currently using a Sony wireless mic for the recording, but the quality is not where I want it to be (mostly because of an echo). The company is open to buying new equipment if necessary, I have both Adobe Premiere and Audition is there anything I can do recording wise or editing that could help my audio quality?

Return to posts index

leeoverstreetRe: Best way to record
by on Oct 7, 2006 at 8:33:05 am

In case you're still looking for help on this...

I tackled a similar problem several years ago on a radio show I used to do with NO BUDGET. The station was temporarily located in a small studio in the hallway of a college classroom building made of cinder blocks. The echo was horrible. However, we wanted to broadcast live band performances in that hallway. The answer was creating a virtual room around the band with heavy blankets and quilts. Ugly, but it works like a charm. In your case in a warehouse you may need to construct something to hang the blankets and quilts on. Put them on all six sides of the virtual cube around your subject. As long as they're off frame, who cares? Of course, your lighting and green screen will have to be inside the "quilt cube." Cheap solution to your echo problem!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]