FORUMS: list search recent posts

Two clips on same track in multitrack. Only hearing one at a time.

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kovboy
Two clips on same track in multitrack. Only hearing one at a time.
on Aug 18, 2006 at 6:57:43 am

In multitrack I used to be able to have two clips on the same track, and hearing both (usually they had fade ins and outs). But now Audition only plays one at a time.

Example:
I put CLIP A on timeline at 00.00.01.00 and CLIP B on timeline at 00.00.02.00 (Both clips are 10 seconds long). When I press play Audition plays CLIP A until it reaches clip B at 00.00.02.00 and then only plays clip B.

I want to be able to hear both, even if they

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Two clips on same track in multitrack. Only hearing one at a time.
on Aug 18, 2006 at 10:02:43 am

I think you need to uninstall and re-install Audition ... You could always put the B track on the track below placed where you want it to start, this is really the preferred method anyway, although I will on occasion do the overlay .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

kovboy
on Aug 18, 2006 at 2:44:23 pm

Yes I usually also do that, but sometimes I have several clips (example: machineguns), which I want to have on one single track, because I don

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Aug 18, 2006 at 4:16:53 pm

So once you have them set up you do a mixdown of those tracks to one track ... Yes, I would re-enstal cuz somethin is a miss ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

Blast1
on Aug 19, 2006 at 2:51:48 am

Have you tried to refresh Audition Preference file? Alot of Adobe product proplems are cured by redoing the appropriate preference file, My network server is currently down but you can find the info at http://www.adobe.com/support and select Audition and type in preferences.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]