FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bunka bunka burrrrrrrllnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNN

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DeaditteX
Bunka bunka burrrrrrrllnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNN
on Jul 28, 2006 at 5:41:04 pm

Hi,
Okay so, I am using audition 2.0, on a PC windows XP. I open a session, in multi track. As so as I Actrivate the recod Tab, That is whatI hear it's like a basket ball being bounced in a radio-active - metal garbage can then is sounds like a tin man drum roll thatbuilds until it hurts the ear... Too even work on the problem I have to deactivate the record tab, but then the thing prgram goes into playmode automatically.

This all started while I was trying to fix the error message that stated thatthe input microphoen was not being recognised by the prog. So I think there might be a setting I changed whle fixing that. Which by the by created another arror message about an internalized sound card thing?

Right now though I would really justliek to get it to stop going into play mode automatically when the record tabs are not activated - and not make this horrable demonic basket ball drum roll distortion sound when the tabs are...

Can any one help or is my 'puter just truely possesed.... Three steps awayfrom tossing the prog out and installing 1.5 again... but Iam worried since it cam witht the creative suite and all the progs installed as one that doing so would affect other progs... progs I like ..

Help, Please?

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Bunka bunka burrrrrrrllnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNN
on Jul 28, 2006 at 5:47:09 pm

Go back to 1.5 I did ............ WILLIE

Return to posts index

DeaditteX
on Jul 28, 2006 at 5:53:40 pm

will any other Program in the creative sweet be comprimised if I do, do you know?

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Jul 28, 2006 at 7:37:52 pm

I wouldn't think so, you can always reinstall ... 2.0 has some issues and it seems Adobe isn't going to address them till maybe the next build ... I won't use it till they do which is a bummer because there are some great features in 2.0 ........... WILLIE

Return to posts index

DeaditteX
on Jul 28, 2006 at 9:29:44 pm

Thanks; You knwo adobe makes some great stuff and once youknow one program it is pretty simple to learn the next, justa new dielect not a whole new languige.. but when they miss they really miss. I guess thats the balance of things though, supergenius makes super cool toy; but super cool toy becomes deathray when supergenius is having an off day...

Thanks again.

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Jul 28, 2006 at 10:07:32 pm

Never a truer word spoken ... I know at some point they will get it together and correct 2.0's short commings, I hope it's soon ... When Cool Edit, (adobe purchased cool edit and made it Audtion) went from 1.5 to it's 2.0 version it had the same bad luck the difference is that they came out with the corrections in less than 6 months after 2.0's release ... Looks like the 2.0 curse is still out there and workin it's wonderful magic ............. WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]