FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audition doesn't recognise microphone

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
BartokAudition doesn't recognise microphone
by on Jul 2, 2006 at 9:30:52 am

Have bought a Samson C01U mic, which had excellent reviews and plugs into a usb port. Unfortunately, when I try to record via Audition, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Audition doesn't recognise microphone
by on Jul 2, 2006 at 2:40:48 pm

First check to see that it's not listed on the DEVICE ORDER page ... On the MUlti track side go to OPTIONS > DEVICE ORDER > RECORDING DEVICES if you see it there just add it to the MULTI TRACK DEVICE PREFERENCE LIST by highlighting it, then click on ADD then OK ... If you don't see it you will need to do a re-wire ... On the multi track side go to OPTIONS > DEVICE PROPERTIES > RE-WIRE You should be able to see your mic as long as your computer has recognized it ... Once Audition sees it you will have to make it the default recording device by clicking the IN button at the left side of any track, select it and then check SAME FOR ALL TRACKS and then hit OK .............. WILLIE

Return to posts index

jbrogersRe: Audition doesn't recognise microphone
by on Aug 1, 2006 at 2:40:57 am

Hi. I'm having the same problem. I find Audition to be very finicky about drivers and hardware - more so than most other software I use.

The instructions are great, but are for Audition 1.5. Anyone have the 2.0 solution? The UI's been extensively reworked, as you know... wonder if they have a user-centered design team on this project?

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Audition doesn't recognise microphone
by on Aug 1, 2006 at 12:58:18 pm

Go back to 1.5 till Adobe gets things together ,,,,,,,, WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]