FORUMS: list search recent posts

suggestions on removing echo from movie sound track...

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bigmikesuggestions on removing echo from movie sound track...
by on Jun 23, 2006 at 12:41:50 am

Hi there;

Recently shot a training video from a guy's home office.

Conditions were, it was a mobile home with wood panel walls. Shot with a Sennheiser ME66 shotgun.

my client noticed the echo before I did. Now it's standing out like a sore thumb. Is there a way to get rid of it?

I can supply a small sample if you need it.

thanks for any suggestions!

MIKE

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: suggestions on removing echo from movie sound track...
by on Jun 23, 2006 at 2:05:57 am

Sorry Mike it's there to stay ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

Ruby GoldRe: suggestions on removing echo from movie sound track...
by on Jun 23, 2006 at 5:46:49 pm

I had a similar situation, and while you can't remove the echo--as Willie said,it's there to stay--I was able to make it less noticeable by messing around with the levels of various frequencies in the graphic or parametric equalizer. Good luck.
Ruby

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: suggestions on removing echo from movie sound track...
by on Jun 23, 2006 at 7:12:03 pm

You can as Ruby suggested try and tone it down but the problem you will be faced with is that you will affect everything that is within the bandwidths you are adjusting ... My suggestion would be to re-shoot if possible since you will most likely spend more time trying to fix it than you would to re-shoot, also no matter what you do with this audio you will ALWAYS hear the echo ... If you have access to a wireless system I would strongly suggest using it since it's very easy to modify a cable to plug directly into the audio in of your camcorder providing you don't have an XLR input ........... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]