FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cleaning pops caused by a faulty lead

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
markhpCleaning pops caused by a faulty lead
by on May 22, 2006 at 3:04:31 pm

I have a live recording of a classical concert recorded in a church with quite a resonant acoustic. During two of the pieces, a keyboard was used. Unfortunately this had a faulty lead, with the result that there are some very hefty pops that I'm trying desparately to fully eliminate. What is the best way to deal with these? The click/pop eliminator doesn't do the trick, presumably because they're either too loud or at a different frequency?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mark Hartt-Palmer

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Cleaning pops caused by a faulty lead
by on May 22, 2006 at 3:56:41 pm

Did you try to remove using the spectral mode? You can only remove one pop at a time but it works very well ... Read the help file on "Single Pop Removal" ... If you are still having a problem E-mail me a minute are so to loganonestudio@aol.com and I will see if I can help ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

markhpRe: Cleaning pops caused by a faulty lead
by on May 22, 2006 at 4:04:52 pm

> Did you try to remove using the spectral mode?
Yes, I did try this. I think the problem is that because of the echo, the Repair Transients is not possible because the selection is too big.

> If you are still having a problem E-mail me a minute are so to loganonestudio@aol.com and I will see if I can help
That's really kind of you. I'll give it another go, but if I still don't get anywhere then I'll most probably take you up on your generous offer.

Mark Hartt-Palmer

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Cleaning pops caused by a faulty lead
by on May 22, 2006 at 5:44:27 pm

Mark,

No problem, glad I can be of service ......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]