FORUMS: list search recent posts

How Do I Make A CD With Continuous Audio And No Pauses?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
billyh42
How Do I Make A CD With Continuous Audio And No Pauses?
on May 18, 2006 at 11:04:01 pm

Hi

I have a long audio file (1 hour) of a rock concert that I would like to burn onto CD just like a normal "live" concert CD. i.e. There would be no gaps between the songs but the individual songs would still be spilt into individual numbered tracks on the CD.

The Adobe Audition help file says:-

"If you want to divide a single, long audio file (such as a recording of a concert that includes several songs) into multiple tracks on a CD, insert the file into a session, and add track cues at the desired locations. Then, choose Edit > Mix Down To CD Project. The cue ranges are inserted automatically as separate tracks."

I have added the track cues, inserted the file into a session and done the Mix Down but I still always end up with one continuous file on the resulting CD with no numbered tracks!

Where are I going wrong?

billyh42

Return to posts index

MarkofCain
Re: How Do I Make A CD With Continuous Audio And No Pauses?
on May 19, 2006 at 1:09:55 pm

Well you could always

copy the individual songs to a new file: make a selection then Eidt --> copy to new

Then toss the new files into the CD project and set the track properties so that the pause is 0.

Return to posts index

Made_In_Bolivia
Re: How Do I Make A CD With Continuous Audio And No Pauses?
on Jun 16, 2006 at 5:35:00 am

Hi i'm from Bolivia
Well, I don't speak english very well, i hope you understand my grammar errors.
Try doing this, i did it and it works, after editing and adding the track cues, go to File/Export and follow the steps it says, in its window make sure that little circle "track" (pista in spanish) is checked and then you can choose the first option or number the desired track, also make sure that the little boxes "add all the cues and metadates" and "insert mix in" are checked and next to "insert mix in" select "CD View" name your file and then save it. Then you'll see the progress of the process to save your file, then a options window will appear where you can choose "add many (muchas) tracks of the CD using track cues" then press add and that's all. Tell me if this worked.

Adobe Audition 2.0 is Awesome!!
I'm just learning it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]