FORUMS: list search recent posts

can audition make ringtones?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
evrard
can audition make ringtones?
on May 7, 2006 at 2:21:51 am

Willie, can you please briefly explain me what the steps are in making a ringtone? How can audition help in the process?

Thank you

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: can audition make ringtones?
on May 7, 2006 at 11:35:13 am

What kind of ring tones?

Return to posts index

evrard
on May 7, 2006 at 6:13:06 pm

"What kind of ring tones?"

For cell phones, you know those instrumental musics for cell phones. I want to be able to create some from my personal collection of music and offer for download to my visitors

Return to posts index

willie toth
on May 7, 2006 at 7:02:28 pm

You would need to find out what kind of file extension you need to save the tone in ... If Audition can save to that extension then you can make any audio clip a ring tone ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

evrard
on May 8, 2006 at 6:02:36 am

Yes but first step would be to find a channel extractor powerful enough to remove the singer's voice? I have tried the filter, might be me not using it properly, but not only was the voice still there, but the sound became sort of mettalic!

It is impossible to get to the master of those songs because the studios don't exist anymore

Return to posts index

willie toth
on May 8, 2006 at 12:01:42 pm

Unless the voice is absolutly dead center the center channel extractor will not remove it ... I find this feature in audition kind of usless .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

aplusjimages
on May 12, 2006 at 8:54:32 pm

Are you trying to make a polyphonic ringtone is that why you are trying to seperate the vocals? If so, then Audition isn't going to work. Audition, as far as I know, can't create polyphonic ringtones. For ringtones, Audition is best for cellphones that can play mp3s and that's about it. You could use Audition to edit Realtones, and then use another program to convert it to the 10-20 other file formats that cellphone companies use.

Return to posts index

evrard
on May 15, 2006 at 5:02:31 am

"You could use Audition to edit Realtones, and then use another program to convert it to the 10-20 other file formats that cellphone companies use"

Do you know example of such programs aplus?

Thanks for the hints, i appreciated.

Return to posts index

aplusjimages
on May 15, 2006 at 3:40:33 pm

Evrard,

There are different programs for the many different formats. Here's a short list of the file formats I convert to:

.mp4 - Foobar
.rmf - Beatnik Audio Suite
.amr - Nokia Audio Suite
.pmd - CMX Studio
.qcp - Qualcomn CMX Studio
.wav - Audition
.aac - Foobar
.awb - Nokia Audio Suite

If you need help with mobile content check out http://www.mobile9.com/. Theres a forum on the site with lots of helpful people. Peace

Return to posts index

evrard
on May 16, 2006 at 10:27:55 pm

Gr888888888

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]