Dialogue in car?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Arda Guldogan
Dialogue in car?
on Mar 9, 2006 at 12:56:38 pm

Hi all,
I just finished editing my short film.
A scene is audio dubbed (a dialogue inside the car)
Now it doesn't give me the feeling that they're talking in car. What filters can I apply them to make it feel the way it should be?

Thank you.

Arda Guldogan

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Dialogue in car?
on Mar 9, 2006 at 1:55:36 pm

Arda,

If it were me I would take and get in my car with a recorder, (even if it's just your camcorder) and go for a drive ... Then I would bring it into Audition and put it underneath your dialog track ... You can try adding some white noise if the first method isn't viable for you .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

cowcowcow
Arda Guldogan
on Mar 10, 2006 at 2:07:25 pm

Willie,
Thanks for your advise. I added a traffic sound effect on audio track 2, and added a song to the audio track 3 in premiere. but character's voices still sound artificial to me. i don't it's just psychological or not :)

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Mar 13, 2006 at 12:01:38 pm

Arda,

The first time I replaced and audio track to a video project with audio I had recorded via a digital recorder I didn't think it sounded natural either ... What I do when I have something like this is put it down and don't listen to it for a while because your ears are hyper sensitive to it, like a leaky faucet in the dark of the night ... It seems when I come back to it and listen with "fresh ears" I hear it for what it is ................ WILLIE

Return to posts index

Arda Guldogan
on Mar 15, 2006 at 10:49:49 pm

Willie,
Youre right. ı wanted some of my friends to listen to the clip and they said it sounded quite normal, natural. But umm errr... There's still something not so natural about the sound :) Thank you a lot.

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Mar 15, 2006 at 11:04:45 pm

Glad I could help ........... WILLIE

incidental poet

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]