FORUMS: list search recent posts

Syncronizing tracks

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William
Syncronizing tracks
on Mar 6, 2006 at 2:20:59 am

Hi,
How do I sync my tracks once they are in audition. I am recording one track at a time from an 8 track recording machine. After all tracks are in computer, I am unable to get the tracks lined up with one another. I have found it impossible to get them into the computer in sync. I am forced to sync them in Audition, but I don't know how. When I get the clips really close and try "ctrl + arrow" it moves the clip too far in a particular direction. Is there no way to shorten the distance "ctrl+arrow" moves a clip?It would seem that many would need this answer but I found nothing when searching the posts.

Thanks,
William

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Syncronizing tracks
on Mar 6, 2006 at 11:03:08 am

William,

This may be old school, but as far as lining up tracks goes there is only one way for me and that is by finding the same point on each track, expanding the view and then lining up the peaks by simply doing a right click and hold on the track that you want to move and manually moving it till the peaks are aligned ... I use the cursor as a reference point ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

RNRChemist
on Mar 7, 2006 at 8:57:15 pm

I had the same problem and ended up doing exactly what Willie said...crude, but it worked perfectly.

Return to posts index

William
on Mar 15, 2006 at 3:14:29 pm

Thanks guys,
Sounds good to me.

William

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]