FORUMS: list search recent posts

Aud 2.0 playback head freezing??

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pablo
Aud 2.0 playback head freezing??
on Feb 22, 2006 at 11:50:01 am

I have just notcied a really anoying bug in audition 2.0 (or my system). When you playback an audio file in single track - the white playback time indiator will freeze at different stages, even though the sound keeps playing. SOmetimes it happens straight away, other times after a few seconds. It makes it imposable to see where in the waveform you are listening to and thus renders audition almost unusable.

Given no one else has posted this issue Im guessing it is more likely to be a system/software conflict on my end than an Adobe bug. Anyone got any ideas?

Pablo

Return to posts index

Pablo
Re: Aud 2.0 playback head freezing??
on Feb 22, 2006 at 12:00:31 pm

OK not sure what i did but it was one of two things that seems to have fixed this issue. Either:

1) updating to Windows media player 10

or

2) Updating my Nvidia graphics card drivers using the latest forceware drivers from the Nvidia website

Weird

Pablo

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Aud 2.0 playback head freezing??
on Feb 22, 2006 at 2:06:10 pm

Pablo,

I am keeping 1.5 on my computer just in case ... I have been using 2.0 and have not experienced the problem you have discribed, but I have had it happen to me with 1.5 after a lot of editing time ... I think Audition likes to be shut down once in awhile I know Pre Pro does, or at least on my computer it does ... Anomalies, what would the world be without them EH? WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]