FORUMS: list search recent posts

Gymnasium echo....echo.....echo

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich Okonski
Gymnasium echo....echo.....echo
on Feb 13, 2006 at 12:40:19 pm

Hello. I am doing a coaches tutorial video for lacrosse. All of the footage was shot in a gymansium. Painted concrete walls are not exactly good for cutting down on sound bouncing all over the place. THe audio is not terrible, but I would like to lessen the amount of echo. What would you suggest I use to do so? I am using Audition 2.0.

Thanks ahead for any help.

Rich O.

Return to posts index

cow
willie toth
Re: Gymnasium echo....echo.....echo
on Feb 13, 2006 at 2:36:47 pm

Rich,

Room noise is almost impossible to remove without trashing the audio you want to keep ... If you are happy with the sound (less the echo of course) then I would just not worry about it ... Realisticly speaking a gym has echo .............. WILLIE

Return to posts index

Rich Okonski
on Feb 13, 2006 at 3:02:32 pm

Thanks Willie. Was afraid of that. Alot easier to simulate room ambience than remove it I guess.

Rich O.

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
willie toth
on Feb 13, 2006 at 4:40:50 pm

Rich,

Once it's there, it's there ... When ever possible I record with a wireless mic system that I can plug directly into my camcorder when I am in the field, or into my Tascom digital 8 track when I am in a studio or indoor location ......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Rich Okonski
on Feb 13, 2006 at 9:55:38 pm

Hi Willie, yes, I actually brought my Sony minidisc recorder, a shotgun and floor mike to the shoot, but did not have time to set them up (would have only taken 5 minutes or less), but watcha gonna do.

Rich

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Feb 14, 2006 at 1:16:03 pm

Rich,

Yes, I have done things like that only to regret it in the end ... Now I don't shortcut any longer frustrating the hell out of my partner ............ WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]