FORUMS: list search recent posts

MS to AB is gone in audition 2,0

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Skelmose TV
MS to AB is gone in audition 2,0
on Jan 23, 2006 at 4:39:47 pm

In ealier versions this was found in channel mixer - now it is gone in adobe audition 2,0. Someone here know where it is (if it's still there) ?

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: MS to AB is gone in audition 2,0
on Jan 23, 2006 at 5:12:50 pm

Look for MID SIDE TO LEFT RIGHT ... I am still waiting for my copy but in 1.5 that is how it is listed in my channel mixer ...... WILLIE

Return to posts index

Skelmose TV
on Jan 23, 2006 at 9:11:11 pm

Ok - it is gone, but if I understand the faders right in channel mixer it is easy to create a new left channel with original left + right channel and a new right channel with original left - right channel (if fader -100% is the same as invert - and it seems to be.)

Return to posts index

ozpeter
on Jan 23, 2006 at 10:24:52 pm

Seems odd that they have indeed omitted that preset which perhaps has particular relevance to video people using MS techniques more than most.

The effects have been implemented in the new version in such a way as the presets in the old version can't readily be copied across, but if you create a session in the old version with any old bit of audio on track one, then set up any effect presets on that track to be copied to the new version, save the session, open it in version 2.0, and save the presets, that way you can translate them without having to write down the settings.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]