FORUMS: list search recent posts

mixers automation

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xsevenmixers automation
by on Jan 1, 2006 at 1:25:27 pm

First of all.
Happy New Year for everybody!
Sorry for this dumb question, but theres something here that i'm missing.....
I work for several years with Premiere Pro, and i think that one of the best tools in this program is the audio mixer console. In fact, i use APP for only audio work. I'm trying now audition because i bought a BCF2000 (who doesn't work with APP) and i can't do the sames things. For another words;
In APP i can work at the audio console in a preview mode, i change the faders and then i see the results. At Audition i don't see that kind of automation. I i put in the rekord mode and change the faders, when i play again to see the transformations, the faders don't moove.
Am i missing something?
All help is welcome
Best regards

Fernando

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: mixers automation
by on Jan 1, 2006 at 1:47:31 pm

Fernando,

Audition doesn't have the automation that you have described but if it's cool graphics that you are looking for stick with what you are used to, but if you are looking for a professional user friendly audio editing program then Audition is what you want ... Adobe purchased this program, (used to be Cool Edit Pro) because they wanted the best home video editing package possible and they knew that the current audio editing feature in APP needed help ... Happy New Year to you also ..... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]