FORUMS: list search recent posts

adobe auditon causes error directly at start up

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
humphrey
adobe auditon causes error directly at start up
on Dec 24, 2005 at 4:46:18 am

Hi all,

i got 2 PCs. On PC 1 i had the same problem, i always received this message after installing adobe audition (adobe auditon causes error) and the prog was closed. I tried to install similar progs but they werent good enough. I gave up back then and after 3 months i treid again and it suddenly worked. Unfortunately i dont know why.

Now i got the same problem on my 2nd PC. I dont have no idea what to do, i tried to remove some audio codecs but no success.

does anyone have any suggestions? thank you

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: adobe auditon causes error directly at start up
on Dec 24, 2005 at 3:06:42 pm

Two different computers and the same problem would lead me to believe the disk may be suspect ... What are the spec's on your computers ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

humphrey
on Dec 27, 2005 at 4:24:35 am

other progs like audacity and cool edit 2000 worked.

i had a codec package installed and removed it. after that adobe worked. i installed another codec pack and it still worked.

now i probably got a hardware problem. i run win2k, a pentium 500 and 250MB working memory. after the first 10 seconds i start recording a tape(thats the point when the windows updates theres a kind of electric hiss which appears sometimes durin a track.

could it be that my pc is just to slow? when i listen to an audio cd on my pc cd drive theres also sometimes an electric noise, but not when i listen top mp3s from my hard disc.

greeting

humphrey

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Dec 27, 2005 at 12:47:15 pm

Dude,

You need a serious update on your computer ... Win 2000 kind of sucked as an operating system ... I would go back to the older programs until you can get a better system together ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]