FORUMS: list search recent posts

Inserting a cut into an exisiting multitrack mix

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Reubmeisterishly
Inserting a cut into an exisiting multitrack mix
on Dec 13, 2005 at 10:51:43 am

Ok... so I've got so far through a radio documentary edit... and I decided I want to add another couple of seconds of audio... near the beginning... how do I quickly drag all the tracks from that point onwards, so as to make room for my new cut... but keeping all the future cuts in place with each other... and not disrupting the background music.

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Inserting a cut into an exisiting multitrack mix
on Dec 13, 2005 at 2:51:00 pm

There are two ways to do this ... One you can highlight all the waves by going to EDIT > SELECT ALL CLIPS now make sure that they are not "LOCKED IN TIME" if any of the clips are just right click on the track that is, this will lock all of the tracks in time , now right click again and it will unlock them ... Now right click and hold the button down and all the tracks will move together ... The other way is to do a mixdown of the exsisting tracks by going to an empty track in the session right click and you will get a screen look for MIXDOWN TO TRACK (BOUNCE) when you select that you will get another menu select ALL AUDIO CLIPS ... Now you have a mixdown of the session in one track that you can add the new audio to ... If you choose to do the mixdow remember to solo that track when you are working with it .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

ozpeter
Re: Inserting a cut into an exisiting multitrack mix
on Dec 16, 2005 at 3:00:32 am

Just use edit > insert/delete time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]