FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reducing Background Noise and Changing Vocals

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chiprocks1Reducing Background Noise and Changing Vocals
by on Dec 10, 2005 at 7:10:44 am

Two Part Question:

1 Can anyone give me a recipe/step by step method of how to get rid of all the background noise my Mic is picking up for doing VO work?

2 Any recipe/step by step to change my Voice (Male) into a legitimate sounding Female?
(I'm doing multiple Character VO. So any recipe to be able to change into many different sounding Voices would help me greatly.

Thanks in Advance.

Chip

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Reducing Background Noise and Changing Vocals
by on Dec 10, 2005 at 9:06:07 am

Chip,

Go back to the tutorial from Aug. 4Th this will give you a step by step for noise reduction ... One thing you will have to do is take it out a little at a time and remember that with just voice you will have digitizing issues ... When you change frequency you will change time, so by making it a higher pitch your clip will become faster ... It is easily done, simply left click on the TIME STRETCHING function at the top of the page on the session side ... This is the 4Th button in from the left side ... Once that is depressed just left click and hold on the bottom left corner of the audio clip you would like changed, (make it shorter for higher pitch and longer for lower)...

WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]