FORUMS: list search recent posts

for WIllie Toth--> Help Converting Collection of original Grateful Dead Tapes

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
redeemedvideo
for WIllie Toth--> Help Converting Collection of original Grateful Dead Tapes
on Nov 23, 2005 at 5:00:55 pm

Hi Willie. in browsing this forum, i see you are "The Man" with regards to Audition. need your help...

i do video services as a side gig (event videograpy and video conversions, etc). a friend asked me to convert a rather large collection of original Grateful Dead recordings from cassette to CD. many of the tapes sound very good. there's one, though that is wrought with hiss, clicks and pops consistently throughout. i'm new to Audition (2nd week since install). when i try to remove the noise it detracts a great deal from the "good" sound. is there a way that i could send you a representative sample to see if it can be salvagaed? perhaps you can help me with the settings, etc. i thank you in advance and my friend thanks you (or he would if he knew i was soliciting your aid!).

milton.

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: for WIllie Toth--> Help Converting Collection of original Grateful Dead Tapes
on Nov 23, 2005 at 5:27:31 pm

Milton,

Please send me a sample I will see what i can do and give you direction so you can finish the job ... E-mail me at loganonestudio@aol.com ... I will take a listen tonight ............ WILLIE

incidental poet

Return to posts index

redeemedvideo
Re: for WIllie Toth--> Help Converting Collection of original Grateful Dead Tapes
on Nov 23, 2005 at 5:29:15 pm

hey Willie. i'm at work now, but will send you a link when i get home later today. thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]