FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sample Loops

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DelfinoSample Loops
by on Nov 21, 2005 at 3:23:17 am

I have an Audition 1.5 academic version. I can't find the Sample Loops that I saw in one of Total Training video.

Does the academic version not come with the Sample Loops? If so, would I be able to obtain/download a copy?

Thanks.

Delfino

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Sample Loops
by on Nov 21, 2005 at 12:59:06 pm

Delfino,

I have the production 1.5 disk and I don't see anything more than a file that has SAMPLE SESSIONS in it ... I am going to contact Adobe and see if I can't find out some answers .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

by on Nov 22, 2005 at 2:32:00 pm

Well, my research didn't come up with much ... It seems that according to Adobe's site there should be an additional CD provided with the package, however all I got with my CD was a folder that says "Sample Sessions" and it doesn't contain the amount of loops that Adobe says are provided ... If there is anyone out there that has some more insight please write and elighten us all .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

AlanMillsRe: Sample Loops
by on Nov 23, 2005 at 3:52:05 pm

My package (1.5) came with a program disk and a seperate "loopology" disk crammed full of loops. I presume you mean this disk.

Not sure what the rules are on distributing the disk but depending on where poeple are and if it's allowed then I'm happy to copy the disk for you. I'm in the UK.

Return to posts index

by on Nov 23, 2005 at 4:02:56 pm

Alan,

Mine was suposed to but didn't and I ordered it directly from Adobe ... I think that there wouldn't me a problem since it was suposed to be included in the package to mail copies to those who didn't get it ... If you don't mine mailing to the US, (I would be glad to pay for shipping) please E-mail me at loganonestudio@aol.com so we can make arrangements ............ WILLIE

Return to posts index

by on Nov 23, 2005 at 4:20:39 pm

You have mail!

Return to posts index

DelfinoRe: Sample Loops
by on Nov 23, 2005 at 4:55:33 pm

Alan,

I have the other CD also. It has all the loops with CEL extensions on it. Does your CD contains Sample Loops that are already set up for playing? I think one of the sample says wedding sample.

Delfino

Return to posts index

ron123Re: Sample Loops
by on Nov 23, 2005 at 6:07:03 pm

sample loops are here http://www.adobe.com/special/products/audition/loopology.html

Return to posts index

DelfinoRe: Sample Loops
by on Nov 23, 2005 at 6:36:35 pm

Ron,

Thanks for the link. I will check tonight and see if these are what I am looking for.

Delfino

Return to posts index

by on Nov 24, 2005 at 9:10:55 am

Yep, that's the set I have. All .cel files, thousands of them. The zip sizes correspond to the one I created for Willie for download last night.

Willie, as these links are the same as the ones I was producing for you I'll trash them from my web space and let you pick up the definitive articles direct from Adobe and save my web space. ok?

Alan

Return to posts index

by on Nov 24, 2005 at 2:47:43 pm

Alan,

I am doing that as we speak ... Thanks for the help, you have my E-mail address so keep in touch ............ WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]