FORUMS: list search recent posts

Locking loops together

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ron123Locking loops together
by on Oct 31, 2005 at 8:39:15 pm

I've been reading and reading but can't seem to find how to lock loops together.I assemble drum loops the way I want them and then I want to move them as a GROUP.I know it must be simple & it's probably right under my nose. thanks ron

Return to posts index

willie tothRe: Locking loops together
by on Oct 31, 2005 at 11:22:01 pm

Ron,

Make sure nothing is highlighted then RIGHT click on the right side of the track you would like to move now select SELECT ALL CLIPS IN TRACK, this will highlight them all, now making sure everything is LOCKED IN TIME move your cursor over the track, right click and you can move all the clips wherever you would like them ... If you have a lot of small clips I find that it is better to do a mixdown of that track ... What you need to do is again SELECT ALL CLIPS IN TRACK then go to an empty track and right click MIXDOWN TO TRACK > SELECTED AUDIO CLIPS ... This gives you a mixdown that is one complete track and is much easier to deal with ... Remember to reset anything that is not at 0 on the track such as pan, or vol BEFORE you do the mixdown ... You can always reset, but for me I like to do these mixdowns as close to the original as possible ... Hope this helps, if you have any other questions or need some clarification I will check this site again later this evening ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]