FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audition-style dynamic range processing in Premiere Pro

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike_S
Audition-style dynamic range processing in Premiere Pro
on Oct 25, 2005 at 2:01:11 pm

Hi there

Anyone know if there's a way to get the audition transform / amplitude / dynamics processing effect into Premiere Pro, as a vst plug-in in the Ppro mixer ... or whether there's a good and not-too-pricey vst 3rd plug-in to do the job ..? Have been peeking at Voxengo Crunchessor and Polysquasher ... anyone have experience with these .??

Thanks!

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Audition-style dynamic range processing in Premiere Pro
on Oct 25, 2005 at 2:41:36 pm

Mike,

In my humble opinion I feel Audition processes Audio much better than Pre Pro ... If you don't have the program you would be money ahead to purchase it instead of trying to buy just VST filters for Pre Pro .......... WILLIE

Return to posts index

Mike_S
on Oct 25, 2005 at 4:30:38 pm

Hi Willie

Thanks for the input. I have audition - have used Cool Edit Pro since version 1 - and agree it has greater power. However I edit video, and would like a neat way to get something like the cep / audition dynamic range processor to appear in the PPro mixer - which accepts VST plugs. This will allow me to set an overall compression for a whole audio track in the video ( with a large number of audio clips recorded in similar circumstances) with a single compressor set-up - fast and easy video edit workflow ...

Many of the jobs I handle just don't have the time / budget allowance to export 200-300 clips to audition and sweeten them all individually, and taking out a mixed track would mean that editing the picture further becomes problematic - and clients are prone to changes right up to and beyond the last minute.

Hence my wondering whether the audition dynamic range processor might be a dll which could be copied into a premiere plugin folder, or whether another third-party plugin might do a similar job - with that very neat, intuitive visual se-up ...

Any more thoughts appreciated.

Mike

Return to posts index

willie toth
on Oct 25, 2005 at 5:36:59 pm

Mike,

Wow, someone who has been using cool edit as long as I have , I started with 1.0 also ... I can understand your delema ... I do video also but it's just for my weekly fishing program ... I wish I had more info for you ... Enjoy your day ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]