FORUMS: list search recent posts

Remove Static

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken
Remove Static
by
on Oct 21, 2005 at 1:39:28 am

I need some help. Recently shot a wedding, and during the vows the wireless mic acted up with hisses of static. I am just beginning in Audition, and do not understand enough about Noise Reduction to be able to get rid of this, or to know if it's not even possible to remove. If there is anyone that can help me I would surely appreciate it.
Here is a small sample. The hiss is in multiple places, but if I can get a description on the process, I can get rid of the other spots (I hope)

http://www.videosforyou.com/Audition/Static Clip.mp3

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Return to posts index

Derrick van Niekerk
Re: Remove Static
on Oct 21, 2005 at 10:10:59 am

not being able to download this file ?

- derick

Return to posts index

willie toth
Re: Remove Static
on Oct 21, 2005 at 1:15:14 pm

Ken

I just listened to your sample and where there isn't any voice you can simple amplify by -300 DB and the static will be gone ... The static over the voice is another and matter and in all probability impossible to remove without losing the voice and or making it sound like it's in a rain barrel ... If you look at the tutorial "AUDIO SECRETS part one" from Aug 2Nd it will explain the steps you need to go through to remove the noise ... Good luck I hope you can recover most of it ... If you need more help you can always E-mail me an MP 3 sample of a minute or so and I will see what I can do ... Whatever voice you do recover will be never sound as good as the unaffected audio ... Take the noise out in small pieces like starting at 60%, then the next time go to 50% ... WILLIE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]